Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Where is that Door?

Well, I have been unemployed for a while now. It's really beginning to get to me. I feel like I'm living a secret life staying at home during the day, so no one finds out that I'm not working. I keep checking the help wanted ads, but there's nothing there.

My friends keep telling me not to worry. When one door closes another one opens. Well, I believed that at first too, but at this point I'm really beginning to wonder where the heck that door is. I've been searching everywhere, and I can't find that door. I've searched online, in the paper, and with people I know. No doors anywhere.

I'm trying to remain strong, but as my savings continues to dwindle away and bills pile up it's getting harder. What am I going to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment